Get involved with the 2014 Gay Games
The 2014 Gay Games presented by the Cleveland Foundation is expected to bring 10,000 participants from all over the world who will compete in more than 35 sports and culture events during this week-long festival. Be a part of this memorable event and get involved with the 2014 Gay Games today.
- Participate: Register to be a participant in the 2014 Gay Games. Learn more and link to online registration here.
- Volunteer during Games Week: Sign up to volunteer during the Games Week. Complete the online sign-up form here. Volunteers will be able to select the times and days for Gay Games events in early 2014.
- Volunteer now: Join the Gay Games Champions program and assist with outreach from now until Games Week. Click here for more information and to sign up today. Interested in joining a committee? Email us at info@GG9CLE.com to let us know.
- Donate: Support the Games with an individual donation. All donations are encouraged.
- Sponsor: Connect your business to the Gay Games with numerous sponsorship opportunities. Learn more and click here.
- Compete: Complete your general registration then register for one (or more) of the 35-plus sports events. Register here.
- Sing and/or Play: Complete general registration then register for band and/or choral. Participants in these cultural events could have the opportunity to entertain at Opening Ceremony and Gala Band Concert. Learn about Band and Choral opportunities.
- Apply for a scholarship: Qualified participants in need of financial assistance are eligible to apply for scholarships. Find out how to apply.
- Know the policies: All the rules and regulations you need to know before participating. Read them now.
- Read about the participants: The Gay Games is a long-standing, memorable event. Read the stories of participants here.
- Find a team/teammate: Are you looking for a team or a teammate for specific events? Check out our Bulletin Board Forum here.